Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweet Bread Bonda!

I was browsing through the book called "30 types of bread recipes" from
"Aval Vikatan". When I saw this recipe I knew my daughter will love this. yes... my daughter loved these bondas! Its really easy to prepare too if you have all the things with you.

Ingredients

1.sweet bread 6 slices (edges removed)
2.sugar 2 tbsps
3.elaichi powder 1/2 spoon
4.nuts - as per your taste
5.oil - to deep fry



Method:
soak the bread slices in water and immediately remove it from the water.Then mash the bread in to a dough form.Add sugar, elaichi powder,nuts to the dough.make balls from the dough and keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and put the balls and deep fry.

11 comments:

Dibs said...

Hello Usha, Thanks for visiting my site. You have a sweet daugther. :-)

Have you tried Shashi Tukda ? Its fried bread soaked in sugar syrup, and served with some rabri. Thats very yummy too!

Shobana senthilkumar said...

Hi usha,
super evening snacks....bonda cuteta irruku...
check out my blog award is waiting for u

Unknown said...

Frist time here.

ur blog is so nice & Innovative...

Belated happy friendship day dear

Deepthi Shankar said...

nice tea time snack

A_and_N said...

The bondas look fantastic! Usually I have the masala-bondas with potatoes. But this one is equally appealing :)

Cynthia said...

Ouuu, I like this.

LK said...

Yummy sweet bonda ..have never tried this. After making wil let u know. Bcoz i usually make bondas with potatoes..
Nice yummy recipe..

Thanx for visiting my blog Usha..

Shah cooks said...

looks good..came here searching for a new snack and got interested. A banana smashed into this will also taste good.

kittymatti said...

very different recipe, looks great!

malarvizhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malarvizhi said...

hi, nice evening snacks. visit my blog.malarvizhi