I saw this recipe in Life Mojo website. It was so simple and delicious. I have tweaked a little bit.. I used coriander leaves instead of celery. that's it. I have another recipe using the "broccoli",so I am going t put this in 2 in 1 category. Do try this.
1. 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
2. 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
3. large clove garlic (lahsun), chopped
4. 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
5. 2 tbsp chopped celery (ajmud)
6. 1 tbsp alphabet pasta or stellini (or any small pasta)
7. 1 tbsp butter
8. salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1.Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion, garlic, carrots and celery and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
2.Add the broccoli, pasta, salt and 2.5 cups of hot water and simmer till the pasta has cooked (approx. 5 to 7 minutes).
3.Add pepper and mix well. You can just grind it to have a smooth consistency.